The major Turnkey projects and indigenization efforts during the execution of major works undertaken are as follows :
- Setting up of M-15 Gas Turbine Test Facility at INS Eksila for Indian Navy: The activity involves design, development and commissioning of Test Bed, along with a simulator. The Test Bed is madefor testing of M-15 Gas Turbine which is fitted on-board Missile vessel of Navy. Since, M-15 Gas Turbine is a Russian origin Gas Turbine; therefore, for creating test facility, we have indigenously developed the test facility including explosion proof building. The Russian controls were studied and re-designed indigenously, in close association with M/s National Instruments, as our Solution Partner. The design has been simulated and proved.
- Provision of Construction ofShip Handling Simulator for Indian Navy at Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam
- Design, fabrication and installation of a PEB (Pre Engineered Building Structure) Hangar of size length 65m, width 50m and height 14m for Naval helicopter. The Hangar execution work includes civil works, pile foundation and office accommodation of more than 30,000sq.ft, car parking, installation of captive power diesel generation, HPA compressor and other facilities. The hangar is primarily made for helicopter for naval applications and also their maintenance.
- Design, supply, fabrication, installation and commissioning of HP Steam and Condensate pipelines for test and trial of systems onboard underwater vessels.
- Ship Based Control Systems: Design, development, manufacture and supply of Ship Based Control systems for testing of M-15 Gas Turbine, sub-assemblies and components is being designed by M/s. UDPL. Thisisanindigenizationefforttotest Russiancomponents.
- Automation of Fuel Complex at ND (V): The firm has successfully executed project Revitalization of existing Fuel Complex at Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam, including complete automation of all operations of fuel complex, which will facilitate the customer with fully automatic operations of loading as well as delivery of fuels, duly interfaced with auxiliary systems of CCTV & Fire Alarm.
- Augmentation of Dry-dock Facility at Vishakhapatnam We have successfully designed, developed and supplied Caisson Gate for Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam and involved for design of caisson gate, flap gate, mitre gate and sliding caisson gate for meeting the requirement of dry dock infrastructure. The caisson gate fabricated, supplied, installed, test and tried was of capacity 400tons. M/s Ultra Dimensions Pvt Ltd., also associated for design, development, construction and installation of Dock Blocks for INS Jalashwa vide CA No. DGNP(V) 04 of 2008-2009 dated 05 Jan 2009. The total steel work fabrication and design was exclusive done by M/s Ultra Dimensions Pvt Ltd., and the work had more than 350Tons of Steel work.